Croft and Small Farms Subscription
Benefit from access to our independent, impartial and professional advisors, providing peace of mind, reassurance and advice tailored to smaller holdings and crofting areas.
If you are a crofter or have a small holding of less than 30 hectares, then you can receive advice from SAC Consulting’s specialist advisors on livestock, crops, grassland, woodland, environment, organic farming, grants, crofting regulations and more.
Our advisors have extensive experience and are based in our 23 offices across Scotland, meaning they are close at hand and understand local conditions. They can help you start up a new business, grow your existing enterprises or fine-tune an established business.
What does the Subscription include?
An annual Subscription costs £80.50 plus VAT (£96.60).
Young Crofters benefit from the same Subscription for £46 plus VAT (£55.20) - available to those under 41, for up to 2 years.
For this you receive:
- Advice and independent recommendations (up to 2 hours per year) from your local advisor.
- Technical notes of your choice with information on the latest developments.
- Quarterly bulletins for essential local and pertinent updates.
- Monthly newsletters for agriculture and environment news and technical info.
- Free subscription to Farm Text to receive notifications of important news or deadlines through your mobile phone.
Apply for a Subscription
To apply, please fill in our online form, or contact us and we will arrange for your local SAC Consulting office to call you back.
Phone: 0300 323 0161
Sign up to the FAS newsletter
Receive updates on news, events and publications from Scotland’s Farm Advisory Service