In one form or another Brexit will be upon us in less than two months. The more we understand the more we may be able to reduce the impacts on our businesses.
This meeting is your opportunity to discuss the range of options with experts in farm business planning
- Julian Bell, Senior Rural Business Consultant, SAC Consulting
- Kev Bevan, Senior Consultant, Head of Scottish Farm Business Survey, SAC Consulting
- No deal Brexit – what does that mean
- Soft or hard Brexit – what does that mean
- Tariffs – how do they work
- Inputs – which ones will be affected
- Cash flow – how will it be affected
- Labour – how will this be affected
Bookings are no longer available for this event.
Sign up to the FAS newsletter
Receive updates on news, events and publications from Scotland’s Farm Advisory Service