Inverness Soil and Nutrient Network Meeting – Second Meeting
This will be the second of three meetings.
The aim of these meetings are to;
- Improve your farm soils
- Make best use of nutrients to make your business more efficient
- Help to reduce diffuse pollution risks
- Demonstrate you are taking actions to reduce greenhouse gases implicated in climate change
Even technically efficient farms are finding small changes to current practices could make a big difference in crop management and yield.
Topics to be covered;
- Soil structure, compaction and management
- Analysis and cropping with GPS results
- Organic matter results
Emily Smith of AHDB will be there to discuss Soil Structure, Compaction and Management.
We will also discuss GPS soil results and soil organic matter results from Flowerburn Mains.
Attending this meeting entitles you to a discounted soil analysis so please make sure to bring along your labelled sample(s)!
Lunch will be provided so please make sure to book a place.
Bookings are no longer available for this event.