Islay Agricultural Business Group Land Registry with Registers of Scotland
Speakers from the Registers of Scotland (RoS) will explain the process for registration of land. There will also be an update on the Crofting Register.
Scotland is moving towards a single system of registration for land and property titles. Once complete in 2024 the Land Register of Scotland will provide a full picture of exactly who owns what across the country.
This digital map-based public record of land ownership will:
- clarify the exact boundaries of your land
- giving protection against claims of adverse possession
- make estate management easier
- make succession planning more straightforward
- help with refinancing
- increase transparency of ownership
Chairman; Trevor Polley. Agricultural Consultant.
Guest speakers include Kay Dallas. Registers of Scotland.
Bookings are no longer available for this event.