Date: next meeting on Wednesday 16th October at Rosemains (tea/coffee 10am – meeting starts 10.30am)
Morning at Rosemains
• Scottish Land & Estates – The new Planning Bill “opportunities and challenges for farmers and land owners”
• Scottish Forestry – Grant Rates – plus FREE Farm Woodland Assessments on offer to landowners/managers in Central Scotland
• Bill Gray – Prestonhall Harvest Results
• AHDB – Arable Market Update
• Farmstock – Livestock Market Update
• RSABI update
Afternoon Farm Tours – Grain Store, Pitscave Project – Cattle Outwintering on arable fields, Crops, Livestock, Fodder Crops etc.
The meeting will finish by 3pm
For further information and to book your place (and lunch!) contact facilitator Colin MacPhail on 07747 046461 or email email@example.com
For more information visit the Monitor Farm website.
Sign up to the FAS newsletter
Receive updates on news, events and publications from Scotland’s Farm Advisory Service