This is the second of three meetings of the Orkney Soil & Nutrient Network aimed at highlighting the value of good soil management.
We will meet at Stronsay Community Centre for this event, with the kind permission of the Miller family.
- David Lawson – SRUC Grassland Agronomist
- Graham Scott – SAC Consulting
Topics for discussion
- Grass and clover varieties – attributes of different species and varieties for different situations at Midgarth.
- Suphur applications,
- Grass protein levels
- Split Nitrogen applications.
- Soil sampling results from Midgarth Farm
Attendance at the first meeting is not required to allow you to come along to this event, but if you missed it, you can catch up on what was discussed from this link. Please use the booking form below to secure your place.
Bookings are no longer available for this event.
Sign up to the FAS newsletter
Receive updates on news, events and publications from Scotland’s Farm Advisory Service