Exciting news…the Perthshire Women in Agriculture group are getting together in person for the first time! We are leaving Zoom behind and zooming along the road to the Huntingtower Hotel instead!
Are you in Perthshire, Kinross or Fife? Then why not join us!
This meeting will be a workshop format where we cover the topic of:
Crunching Carbon Audit Results
This workshop will give you:
– An overview of where emissions savings can be achieved on different farming systems presented by a Consultant.
– A chance to put your learnings into practice with a group task to identify potential emission savings using a simple mock carbon audit.
– The ability to understand what carbon audit results mean for your business.
– The chance to meet other Perthshire WiA members in a face-to-face setting!
What are the details you need to know:
– Arrive at the Huntingtower Hotel for 6.45pm for supper before we kick off the meeting
– You do not need to have completed a carbon audit or bring a copy with you – we will be using mock audits for the activities
– Please book your place in advance so we know numbers for catering.
Any questions or queries about this workshop can be directed to the group facilitator email@example.com
Bookings are no longer available for this event.
Sign up to the FAS newsletter
Receive updates on news, events and publications from Scotland’s Farm Advisory Service