Would you like to join us for an online meeting to learn some top tips on how to manage internal parasites (liver fluke/gastrointestinal worms) in your stock? Eilidh Corr (SAC Veterinary Investigation Officer) will host an interactive online meeting and provide an overview of the control of these parasites.
Topics discussed will include:
- Worms – when to test, how to treat
- Anthelmintic resistance – what is it, and how do you avoid it?
- Getting a handle on fluke testing and control
- Eilidh Corr SAC Veterinary Investigation Officer
- Siobhan Macdonald SAC Senior Consultant
- Ashleigh Forster SAC Consultant
Bookings are no longer available for this event.
Sign up to the FAS newsletter
Receive updates on news, events and publications from Scotland’s Farm Advisory Service