Agriculture, like many industries, is facing a number of challenges at present, from climate change to Brexit. How you react to these challenges will determine the success of your business.
Could what you believe about yourself impact your success or failure? Would looking at a situation through a new lens show new opportunities? Will changing the way you approach challenges lead to increased resilience?
This event will cover:
- Improving business efficiency and profitability through personal outlook
- Business and personal resilience
- Being open to opportunities
- Self understanding and confidence building to overcome barriers
Lunch will be provided so booking is essential for catering purposes. Book your place below or email email@example.com, or call 01835 823 322.
- Kerry Allison – Senior Consultant SAC Consulting
- Andrew Baird – SAC Consulting
Bookings are no longer available for this event.
Sign up to the FAS newsletter
Receive updates on news, events and publications from Scotland’s Farm Advisory Service