Farm Woodland News
Farm Woodland News provides information and advice on making the most of woodlands as part of the farm business. From woodland creation to management, to harvesting, there are articles covering all aspects of farm woodlands, along with forestry news, and updates on the Forestry Grant Scheme and the timber market.
Published twice a year, you can view the latest issue using the link below, with previous editions available at the bottom of the page.
To receive an email copy direct to your inbox, please subscribe using the form below.
Subscribe to our mailing list
Articles included in this edition include:
- Off-Cuts: Study puts a value on natural capital of new woodlands
- Off-Cuts: New grant for small scale planting in the south of Scotland
- Promoting Wildfire resilience in woodlands
- Future woodlands fund launched
- New loan available for small-scale woodland projects
- Funding to help support new tree nurseries
- Integrating Trees Demonstrator Network
- Innovation in tree shelters
- Forestry Grant Scheme Update
- Timber market report April 2021
- Did you know?..
Sign up to the FAS newsletter
Receive updates on news, events and publications from Scotland’s Farm Advisory Service