Farm Woodland News
Farm Woodland News provides information and advice on making the most of woodlands as part of the farm business. From woodland creation to management, to harvesting, there are articles covering all aspects of farm woodlands, along with forestry news, and updates on the Forestry Grant Scheme and the timber market.
Published twice a year, you can view the latest issue using the link below, with previous editions available at the bottom of the page.
To receive an email copy direct to your inbox, please subscribe using the form below.
Subscribe to our mailing list
Articles included in this edition include:
- Offcuts – Scotland’s Finest Woods Awards
- Offcuts – Norway Spruce
- The Challenges of Forestry Tree Supply
- Mapping with myForest
- Integrating Trees Network
- Forestry Grant Scheme Update
- Scottish Forestry Aims to Sink Carbon Emissions During Woodland Creation
- Grants for Small-scale Tree Planting
- Woodland at SRUC Kirkton & Auchtertyre
- Timber Market Report – November 2021
Sign up to the FAS newsletter
Receive updates on news, events and publications from Scotland’s Farm Advisory Service