Farm Woodland News
Farm Woodland News provides information and advice on making the most of woodlands as part of the farm business. From woodland creation to management and harvesting, along with forestry news, and updates on the Forestry Grant Scheme and the timber market.
Published quarterly, you can view the latest issue using the link below, with previous editions available at the bottom of the page.
Farm Woodland News Spring 2023 edition
To receive an email copy direct to your inbox, please subscribe below.
Subscribe to our mailing list
Articles included in this edition include:
- Maximising the benefits of riparian woodlands
- How trees help to reduce flooding
- Valuing the role of woodlands in reducing flooding
- Forestry on low-carb diet
- Views sought on Scotland's forestry grants
- Environment Impact Assessment tool launched in myForest
- Forestry Grant Scheme update
- A quick guide to Woodland Creation Grants
Sign up to the FAS newsletter
Receive updates on news, events and publications from Scotland’s Farm Advisory Service