Terms and Conditions
- The prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to people aged 18 and over who attend a Scotland’s Farm Advisory Service event and subsequently complete an evaluation form.
- Employees or agencies of SAC Consulting, SRUC, Scottish Government or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
- Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions and are eligible to claim any prize you may win.
- To enter the Prize Draw you must have attended a Scotland’s Farm Advisory Service event, completed an evaluation form in respect of this event, and submitted your name and email address. No purchase is necessary. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please email us at email@example.com with Feedback Form Draw in the subject line.
- Only one evaluation form can be completed per person, consequently entry is limited to one entry per person. Where multiple people from the same household register for and attend an eligible event, each person can complete an evaluation form and be entered into the prize draw. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted.
- Scotland’s Farm Advisory Service accepts no responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry will not be considered as proof of receipt.
- The closing date of the Prize Draw is 7 days following the end of the month in which the event is held. Entries received outside this time period may not be considered.
- One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will take place within 60 days of the closing date.
- The winners will each receive a £50 voucher for a Scottish rural business, to be selected from a list.
- The winners will be notified by email within a month after the prize draw is held. If a winner does not respond within 14 days of being notified by Scotland’s Farm Advisory Service, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and another winner will be selected in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Scotland’s Farm Advisory Service shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by post/email within 60 days of the draw taking place.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- Scotland’s Farm Advisory Service retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- Scotland’s Farm Advisory Service shall use and take care of any personal information you supply to it in accordance with data protection legislation. By entering the Prize Draw, you agree to the collection, retention, usage and distribution of your personal information in order to process and contact you about your Prize Draw entry.
- Scotland’s Farm Advisory Service accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Scotland’s Farm Advisory Service further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw.
- Scotland’s Farm Advisory Service reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control.
- The decision of Scotland’s Farm Advisory Service in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Prize Draw will be governed by Scots law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts.
- The Prize draw is run on behalf of Scotland’s Farm Advisory Service by SAC Consulting, Peter Wilson Building, West Mains Road, Edinburgh, EH9 3JG
Sign up to the FAS newsletter
Receive updates on news, events and publications from Scotland’s Farm Advisory Service