A free roadshow of meetings will be held to provide employers with a toolkit of information in relation to employing people.
Key subjects will include:
• Telling the difference between a self-employed contractor and an employee
• The right to work in the UK and changes related to Brexit
• Tax and National Insurance – what you need to pay
• Payroll Systems and Auto-enrolment on pensions
Come along to one of these informative events to find out more.
- Tuesday, 21 January 2020 McDiarmid Park, Crieff Road, Perth, PH1 2SJ
- Wednesday, 22 January 2020 Stair Arms Hotel, Pathhead, EH37 5TX
- Tuesday, 28 January 2020 Pentland Hotel, Princes Street, Thurso, KW14 7AA
- Wednesday, 29 January 2020 Golf View Hotel and Spa, 63 Seabank Road, Nairn, IV12 4HD
- Thursday, 30 January 2020 West Balmakewan Coach House, North Water Bridge, Laurencekirk, AB30 1QX
- Tuesday, 4 February 2020 Seafield Hotel, Kilkerran Road Campbeltown, PA28 6JL ** Please note change of venue*
- Wednesday, 5 February 2020 J F Niven Building, Auchincruive, Ayr, KA6 5HW
- Thursday, 6 February 2020, Woodlands House Hotel, Newbridge, Dumfries, DG2 0HZ
All meetings except Nairn will be 7:30 pm start with tea/coffee biscuits being served from 7 pm.
For the Nairn meeting, tea and coffee will be served from 12:30 pm.
Sign up to the FAS newsletter
Receive updates on news, events and publications from Scotland’s Farm Advisory Service