Milk Manager News – September 2023
Posted: Monday, 11 September 2023
Welcome to the September edition of Milk Manager News. If you prefer to download this document click the download button.
Along with the regular articles on milk and cereal market updates, this month we also have articles on planning winter feed requirements, soil health, water quality, rumen audits and nature restoration and auditing.
Dates for Your Diary
- 13th September – UK Dairy Day. The International Centre Telford, Shropshire, TF3 4JH.
- 27th September – Choosing Financial Software for your Farm Business. On-line event. Time: 19.30-20.30. For more information and to book your place please visit: https://www.fas.scot/events/event/choosing-financial-software-for-your-farm-business/
- 28th September – Challenging the Norm: Future Dairy Systems. Western House Hotel, 66 Craigie Road, Ayr, KA8 0HA. Time: 10.00 (registration from 9.30) until 16.15. For more information and to book your place please visit: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/challenging-the-norm-future-dairy-systems-tickets-680736399897?aff=oddtdtcreator
- 29th September – Young Farmers Upskilling Workshop: CowSignals®. Time: 10.00 -15.00. Venue TBC (Stranraer area). For more information and to book your place please visit: https://www.fas.scot/events/event/young-farmers-upskilling-workshop-cowsignals-2/
- 6th – 8th October – ABAB Calf Show 2023. NAEC, Stoneleigh Park, Kenilworth, CV8 2LZ https://www.holstein-uk.org/events/abab-calf-show-2023
- 10th – 11th October – Future Farming Expo. P&J Live, East Burn Road, Stoneywood, Aberdeen, AB21 9FX. For more information please see: https://www.futurefarmingexpo.com/
- 26th October – Safe Use of Veterinary Medicines. On-line course. For more information contact event organiser Embryonics on 01606 854411 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any further enquiries regarding the information in this newsletter please contact:
Lorna MacPherson (Dairy Consultant)
SAC Consulting Ferguson Building
Craibstone Estate Aberdeen
Tel: 01467 530445 Mobile: 07760 990901