The culmination of a year’s hard work, the sheep sales in the autumn are an exciting time. But they are not the only option for your croft produce. Aoife and Jake have attempted to add value to their animals by producing meat and other products.
- New Entrants to Farming – Guide to Buying and Selling at the Mart – https://www.fas.scot/downloads/a-guide-to-buying-and-selling-at-the-mart/
- Store Livestock – Adding Value in Presentation – https://www.fas.scot/downloads/croft-small-farms-store-livestock-adding-value-in-presentation/
- Going to Market – Managing your Stock in Preparation for Selling – https://www.fas.scot/publication/going-to-market-managing-your-stock-in-preparation-for-selling/
- Adding Value – https://www.fas.scot/adding-value/
- Developing a Product and Telling Your Story – https://www.fas.scot/new-entrants-2/developing-a-product-and-telling-your-story/
Sign up to the FAS newsletter
Receive updates on news, events and publications from Scotland’s Farm Advisory Service