Milk Manager News November 2022
Posted: Monday, 14 November 2022
The November 2022 edition of Milk Manager News is now available.
Along with the regular articles on Milk Market Update and Straights Update; this month we also have feature articles on mating programs for breeding improvement, options for steading improvements, cystic ovaries, Downner cow syndrome and thoracic scanning in calves.
Dates for Your Diary
- 10th November – Nutrient Planning Workshop South. Greenlaw War Memorial Hall, Bank Street, Greenlaw, TD10 6XX. Time: 12.00-14.30. To book your place please visit: https://www.fas.scot/events/event/nutrient-planning-workshop-south/
- 11th November – Nutrient Planning Workshop East. Stair Arms Hotel, A68 Pathhead, Midlothian, EH37 5TX. Time: 12.00-14.30. To book your place please visit: https://www.fas.scot/events/event/nutrient-planning-workshop-east/
- 14th November – Monthly Sale of Dairy Cattle. Dumfries Auction Mart, Huntingdon Road, Dumfries, DG1 1NF.
- 15th November – Fertiliser, Grass and Nutrient Planning. Auchincruive Training Room, SAC Consulting, Auchincruive, Ayr, KA6 5HW. Time: 19.30-21.30. To book your place please visit: https://www.fas.scot/events/event/fertiliser-grass-and-nutrient-planning/
- 16th November – Agriscot, Royal Highland Centre, Ingliston, Edinburgh, EH28 8NB. Time: 09.00-17.30.
- 17th November – GB Calf Week Webinar: Practical Calf Housing and Management (on-line webinar). Time:13.00-14.00. To book your place please visit: https://ahdb.org.uk/events/gb-calf-week-webinar-practical-calf-housing-and-management
- 21st – 22nd November – Hannah Dairy Research Conference. Edinburgh. For more information see: https://www.journalofdairyresearch.org/next-generation-dairying-2022.html
- 23rd – 24th November – Total Dairy Seminar. Crowne Plaza, Stratford-upon-Avon. For more information see: https://www.totaldairy.com/
- 24th November – Safe Use of Veterinary Medicines. On-line course. For more information contact event organiser Embryonics on 01606 854411 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 25th – 26th November – Livescot 2022. Lanark Agricultural Centre, Muirglen, Hyndford Road, Lanark, ML11 9AX.
- 3rd December – Black and White Sale, Borderway Mart, Rosehill, Carlisle, CA1 2RS. Time: 11.00.
- 6th December – Developing the Rumen for Optimum Calf Health. The Green Hotel, 2 The Muirs, Kinross, Perth and Kinross, KY13 8AS. Time: 11.00.
- 7th December – Developing the Rumen for Optimum Calf Health. Wigtownshire Rugby Football Club, Ladies Walk, Stranraer, Dumfries and Galloway DG9 8BN. Time: 11.00.
- 12th December – Monthly Sale of Dairy Cattle. Dumfries Auction Mart, Huntingdon Road, Dumfries, DG1 1NF. Time: 13.30.
- 22nd December – Safe Use of Veterinary Medicines. On-line course. For more information contact event organiser Embryonics on 01606 854411 or email: email@example.com
For any further enquiries regarding the information in this newsletter please contact:
Lorna MacPherson (Dairy Consultant)
SAC Consulting, Ferguson Building, Craibstone Estate, Aberdeen, AB21 9YA
Tel: 01467 530445
Mobile: 07760 990901