A full post-event summary for this can now be found here.
• Do you farm or croft?
• Do you work or help with your family farm?
• Are you interested in all aspects of farming, from lambing ewes to diversification?
Attendees at the first round of FAS events for Women in Agriculture identified training needs. We have therefore designed this exciting summer programme of events. The inspirational speakers will provide you with the tools and confidence to drive your business forward.
Topics: Better Soils for Better Grass
Come along to this practical session to learn more about:
- Soil Structure, pH & Nutrient Values
- Grassland improvement strategies, including Rush control
- Environmental & wildlife benefits of having a variety of habitats on the farm
- Trevor Polley, SAC Consulting
- Helen Bibby, SAC Consulting
Bring clean outdoor footwear
Bookings are no longer available for this event.
Sign up to the FAS newsletter
Receive updates on news, events and publications from Scotland’s Farm Advisory Service