• Do you farm or croft?
• Do you work or help with your family farm?
• Are you interested in all aspects of farming, from lambing ewes to diversification?
Attendees at the first round of FAS events for Women in Agriculture identified training needs. We have therefore designed this exciting summer programme of events. The inspirational speakers will provide you with the tools and confidence to drive your business forward.
Borders Meeting Programme:
Topics – EID Technology, sheep records, worm & fluke control
- With SAC consultant Hazel Laughton there will be in-depth guidance on all aspects of sheep records
- From how best to utilise EID technology to your legal obligations on record keeping
- SAC Vet specialist Heather Stevenson will run a session on improved control of worms and fluke in sheep
Bring along wellies and suitable clothing for working in a shed.
Bookings are no longer available for this event.
Sign up to the FAS newsletter
Receive updates on news, events and publications from Scotland’s Farm Advisory Service