- Time to plan for the future?
- Where is your business now?
- Where do you want your business to go?
- How do you get there?
Planning is an essential part of any business. The purpose of this meeting is to encourage Women in Agriculture to challenge their business performance and push themselves and their businesses forward. How to understand and analyse accounts will also be explained. It is important to assess both the financial and non-financial aspects of an existing and new business.
- Kirstyn Blackwood, SAC Consultant
- Beth Errington, SAC Consultant
- Laura Henderson, SAC Consultant
Bookings are no longer available for this event.
Sign up to the FAS newsletter
Receive updates on news, events and publications from Scotland’s Farm Advisory Service