This webinar was held and recorded on 20 January 2020. Unfortunately, some technical difficulties have compromised the sound quality – we apologise for this.
The documents referred to in this webinar can be downloaded using the links below.
- Rural Sustainable Drainage Systems: A Practical Design and Build Guide for Scotland’s Farmers and Landowners
- Steading Drainage Run-off: management option guide
- Guide to different types of steading run-offs
- SEPA’s rainwater & run-offs briefing note for FAS webinar 20.01.2020
- Farming & Water Scotland: Steading drainage factsheet (Know The Rules)
The Farming & Water Scotland website has additional information and resources about managing water on your farm and preventing diffuse pollution.
Sign up to the FAS newsletter
Receive updates on news, events and publications from Scotland’s Farm Advisory Service