An informative day looking at the planning, design and construction of slurry lagoons
- Jim Campbell – SAC Consulting
- Jackie McColm & Bruce McCleary – SEPA
- Seamus Donnelly – SAC Consulting
The meeting will provide information on:
- Using a farm waste management plan to create the right size of lagoon
- Design and construction of slurry lagoons
- Current rules and regulations for slurry storage
- Making use of available grant funding
- Planning permission & building warrants
- Efficient movement of slurry into and out of storage
We will hear from local farmers who have already invested in a slurry lagoon to hear their experience of the whole process and to answer your questions.
Farming & Water Scotland will also be in attendance for any other diffuse pollution queries you may have.
As this event includes lunch, you are asked to use the booking form below to secure your place and help us to organise catering.
This is the fifth meeting in a series of events being run across the south west. The other events will be held on the dates below:
Sign up to the FAS newsletter
Receive updates on news, events and publications from Scotland’s Farm Advisory Service