Social Media Presence – How to tell a positive farming story
In today’s digital world we can use social media to tell our own story, engage in debate and win over not only our critics, but the wider public.
Join us for the Inverness-shire Women in Agriculture online meeting, at 7.30pm on the 6th July.
During this meeting we will discuss:
- An overview of good public relations practice
- The do’s and don’ts of social media etiquette
- How to be proactive, rather than reactive when dealing with critics
- Some of the practical ways that you can share good news in a lockdown context
- And making sure your behaviour online matches your brand values and tone of voice.
When times are tough and things are fast changing, it’s easy and understandable to get swept along. Take the opportunity to re-set and refresh your thinking, connect with people remotely and digitally in the most positive way.
- Kerry Allison, Senior Consultant
Your registration will be confirmed by email with details of how to join the meeting on the date.
This is a meeting, rather than a webinar, so you can have your webcam on and microphone on and ask questions or discuss items in person.
Bookings are no longer available for this event.
Sign up to the FAS newsletter
Receive updates on news, events and publications from Scotland’s Farm Advisory Service