How to tell a positive farming story
In today’s digital world it is important to have the ability to use social media to tell our business’s story, engage in healthy debate and educate not only our critics, but the wider public.
Join us for this fun and interactive online discussion on 20th July at 8pm, as part of the Caithness Women in Agriculture group.
During this webinar we will discuss:
- An overview of good public relations practice
- The do’s and don’ts of social media etiquette
- How to be proactive, rather than reactive when dealing with critics
- Some of the practical ways that you can share good news in a lockdown context
- And making sure your behaviour online matches your brand values and tone of voice.
It is too easy on social media to share opinions which can often be misinterpreted and have an opposite from intended outcome. Take this opportunity to re-set and refresh your thinking, connect with people remotely, and digitally in the most positive way.
Bookings are no longer available for this event.
Sign up to the FAS newsletter
Receive updates on news, events and publications from Scotland’s Farm Advisory Service