This webinar has been organised in response to requests from the Inverness-shire Women in Agriculture Group.
- Kirsten Williams (SAC Senior Beef & Sheep Consultant) and
- Mary Young (SAC Livestock Nutritionist)
They will explain the basics of nutrition:
- How the rumen works
- What effects different feeds have
- Crude protein & energy – how much and why?
- The importance of ‘DUP’
- Evaluating different feeds and their value for money
To join, simply register using this link. Your registration will be confirmed by email with details of how to join the meeting on the date.
When you join the webinar, you are automatically put on mute, so you can sit back and listen. During the presentation, you can type in questions, or at the end, unmute yourself and ask in person.
Sign up to the FAS newsletter
Receive updates on news, events and publications from Scotland’s Farm Advisory Service