A business plan is an essential tool to assess the financial viability of a business and essential when seeking support from a lender.
During this webinar, we will aim to answer the following questions:
- How important is borrowing to farm businesses in the Borders/Scotland?
- What is included in a successful business plan?
- What is the outlook for post brexit farm finance and how might this impact on feasibility of business plans?
This is a great opportunity to hear the opinion of one of the UK’s biggest lenders.
- David Baillie: Agriculture relationship manager HSBC
- Gordon Whitford: Regional Agricultural manager HSBC
Sign up to the FAS newsletter
Receive updates on news, events and publications from Scotland’s Farm Advisory Service