Are you uncertain on what livestock records you need to maintain or how best to keep them? Do you dread a SGRPID inspection? Then the second meeting of the Perth Women in Agriculture group is for you, as we aim to take the stress out of record keeping and give you tips on how to make it more accurate and less time consuming.
Join us for an interactive and online discussion looking at:
- Cattle & sheep record keeping – what records you are required to keep by law
- What to expect at inspection
- How can technology help your record management?
- Mhairi Dalgliesh, SAC Consulting Perth
- Robin Mair, SAC Consulting Stirling
- Marjorie Grant, SGRPID Perth
Bookings are no longer available for this event.
Sign up to the FAS newsletter
Receive updates on news, events and publications from Scotland’s Farm Advisory Service