You can now find a full event summary of what happened at this event here.
You are cordially invited to view the SRUC East Lothian trials site
Courtesy of Keith and Scott Maxwell, Cauldshiel Farm
Outline of the event:
- Pop up Crop Clinic – Bring your own crop sample
- Barbeque and refreshments
- Welcome and introduction Fiona Burnett (SRUC)
- Making the most of local markets for malting Julian Bell (SAC Consulting)
- Markets for Distilling James Brosnan (Scottish Whisky Research Institute)
- Tour of plots.
Return for food and refreshments.
BASIS and NRoSO points available
Integrated pest management and business resilience topics to include:
- Winter Wheat and Spring Barley variety trials with discussion on Winter Barley varieties
- Fungicide programmes on Winter Wheat and Spring Barley
- Green cover crops, biodiversity, soil health & cross compliance
Bookings are no longer available for this event.
Sign up to the FAS newsletter
Receive updates on news, events and publications from Scotland’s Farm Advisory Service