NVZ rules have been in place within most of Angus for many years now but there are still many issues arising from inspections. This meeting will remind you of the NVZ rules to help you avoid cross compliance breaches and potential penalties. A session will follow on the nutritive values of organic manures and how to deal with them for NVZ compliance.
The event will cover:
• A reminder of the NVZ regulations in the Lothian and Borders
• What records you need to keep to be compliant
• How to create a RAMS map
• Common errors found on inspections
• Nutrient Budgeting, maximising efficiency and reducing fertiliser costs
• Update on greening rules
• Dealing with organic manures
• Annette Marshall
• Zach Reilly
Please use the booking form below to secure your place and help us arrange catering.
Bookings are no longer available for this event.
Sign up to the FAS newsletter
Receive updates on news, events and publications from Scotland’s Farm Advisory Service