Health Plans are often seen as pieces of paper produced to please the QMS inspector – but it doesn’t have to be that way! Done well a health plan should provide a framework which helps farmers and crofters achieve their goals – whatever they may be.
- Discuss what a health plan is
- Provide a framework for health planning
- Hold a Q&A session to explore health planning further, and how it can be tailored to individual crofters and small holders
- Fiona Crowden SRUC Veterinary Investigation Officer
- Iain Macmillan SAC Consulting
Sign up to the FAS newsletter
Receive updates on news, events and publications from Scotland’s Farm Advisory Service