Have you taken on a derelict croft?
Has an area of your croft become overgrown?
Are you looking for help realising your croft’s potential?
Join us for the first in a two part series of workshops designed to take you from assessing your croft; to realising its full potential.
- successful croft enterprises
- soil samples
- managing valuable habitats
- options for woodland on your croft
- the importance of planning to ensure success.
- Morven MacArthur – SAC Consulting Consultant
- Helen Bibby – SAC Consulting Conservation expert
Lunch will be provided so booking is essential for catering purposes.
Sign up to the FAS newsletter
Receive updates on news, events and publications from Scotland’s Farm Advisory Service