Do you have a health plan for your livestock in place?
Are your records inspection-ready?
Are you confident in condition scoring?
If you would like to build confidence in any of the above, then the third workshop in the Lochaber ‘Derelict to Productive’ series is for you.
The hands-on event will cover:
- The Whats, Whys and Whens of health planning for your livestock
- Livestock record requirements
- Tagging requirements and tips
- Condition scoring
- Morven MacArthur & Morven Campbell, SAC Consulting
- Crown Vets, Fort William
- Ewen Campbell, SRUC Hill & Mountain Research Farm
This event is free, but booking is essential for catering.
Bookings are no longer available for this event.
Sign up to the FAS newsletter
Receive updates on news, events and publications from Scotland’s Farm Advisory Service