Health and nutrition are the main drivers for a successful lambing and profitable sheep enterprise. In this volatile environment the industry finds itself in, with many challenges and unknowns, come along for a timely refresher and update on what we know will make a difference to your flock and business.
- Pre lambing diseases of the ewe and treatments
- Lamb diseases
- Treating hypothermia
- Pre lambing feed comparison
- How feeds work in the rumen
- Preparation for lambing
- New QMS rules
- Graeme Swanson (Conan Vets)
- Mary Young (SAC Consulting, Livestock Nutritionist)
- Franz Brulisauer (SRUC, Veterinary Officer)
Come along to hear all the latest advice from research on lamb vigour, essential nutrition and keeping your flock healthy.
Bookings are no longer available for this event.
Sign up to the FAS newsletter
Receive updates on news, events and publications from Scotland’s Farm Advisory Service