Come along to the final Shetland Monitor Farm Meeting
- Kirsty & Aimee Budge: lessons from the monitor farm programme e.g. breeding own replacements, finishing lambs, forage crops etc.
- Eric Graham: an update on the finishing of Shetland hill lambs
- John Abernethy: What I took from the monitor farm and changes I made to my own business – rotational grazing, more division, early weaning lambs, lambing tips, change of breed etc.
- Derek Hanton will update us re the Bigton farm audit
- Kake Rowell QMS Chair: My time as a monitor farmer, my experience since finishing the programme and the positive effect it has had on my farming business
Book your space by Monday 3rd February
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01595693520
More information can be found here.
Sign up to the FAS newsletter
Receive updates on news, events and publications from Scotland’s Farm Advisory Service