“Skye on a plate” is an opportunity for food producers and tourism providers to network and build prosperous business relationships. It’s an opportunity to learn about some of the latest developments and trends in the sector. BUT it is also an opportunity to join an organisation with exciting and transformational plans for tourism on Skye.
The ticket price includes entry to/participation in any event on the schedule, including dinner and entertainment.
SkyeConnect is delighted to welcome you to a full programme at its autumn event which open to businesses across all sectors in Skye, Lochalsh, Wester Ross and Lochaber.
- Scotland Food & Drink
- Developing the young workforce
- SeaFood Scotland overview
- Going to scale in horticulture
- Going to scale in meat production
- Meeting the market & Adding value
- Promoting micro producers
- RISS Skye Mutton project
- John Murray, Business Development Manager, Scotland Food & Drink
- Leslie Hellon, Programme Coordinator, Developing the Young Workforce
- Patrick Hughes, Head of SeaFood Scotland
- Maggie Sutherland – Natural Vegetable Co.
- Siobhan MacDonald – Scotland’s Farm Advisory Service
- Calum Johnstone – Scotland’s Farm Advisory Service
- Janette Sutherland – Scotland’s Farm Advisory Service
- Nik Stennhauser – Digital Tourism Scotland
For the full Programme of workshops and speakers click here
Sign up to the FAS newsletter
Receive updates on news, events and publications from Scotland’s Farm Advisory Service